Hardscaping refers to the creation of paved areas so that the upper-soil profile is no longer exposed to the actual surface of the earth. Adding hardscaping to your yard can not only increase its functionality, but also complement its natural beauty.
Every yard is unique, and thus requires a unique hardscape design. Salvo Contracting is skilled at providing a wide variety of hardscaping projects including:
- Retaining walls
- Sitting walls
- Fire pits
- Low voltage lighting for structures
Hardscape materials include brick, concrete, loose materials (like stones and pea gravel), pavers, stone, tiles, and wood (including composite materials) that create surfaces and structures in the landscape.
Benefits of Hardscaping
- Adds long-lasting value to your home
- Adds privacy to your home
- Expands your ‘living’ area beyond your house
- Fixes problems with grading
- Enhances your landscaping
- Extends the usability of your yard
- Directs traffic
- Reduces maintenance